Friday, October 24, 2014

Going to Cinema Hall? You are a FOOL! Dilemma of Indian Cinema

Thousands of carores vanish from our country every year and merge in the vanity box of some particular actors and actresses; we clap; we whistle; we make merry on the loss of our pockets… justify it if you can! In the news channels, daily the news flashes:
Happy New Year may make 200s of carore in first 10 days. Alright, accepted. But, from where these 200 carores will come? From our pockets – and what shall we get in lieu of that? Cheap entertainment justifying that evil can bring poetic justice in the world? I am ashamed to come from such a country where people die of starvation and people of so called sophisticated classes, intellectual classes go to the cinema halls to invest thousands of rupees for two hours of eye-stretching pain! Ah! Have you ever asked yourself where does your money go? Listen to the gossips and news on the news channels. Someone is gifting 2 carore rupees watch to his/her friend. Someone is gifting a 90 careore bunglow to someone who is yet learning to laugh properly. And we? We are looking like the fools and smiling over the acts of caterpillars who are sucking our blood and boast of being good to the world! I defy them and I defy you people who go to cinema halls and shout when you come out that government is not doing anything! Be ashamed you shameless and learn first the art of understanding!

Yes, you will ask me what do I do? Do I not go to cinema? The answer is NO. I have NEVER BEEN to cinema hall in my life; and will never go. I don’t have that money to invest in nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment